Terms and Conditions
1) This ticket is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
2) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
3) Unauthorised or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
4) Admission is subject to compliance with all laws, facility rules and event regulations.
5) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
6) Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
7) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the promoter.
8) Photographs and/or video will be taken during the event. If you do not wish to be photographed, please notify a member of the event production team.
9) No refunds/exchanges.
Your tickets are being purchased from Ice on Whyte (the organizer).
Tickit's services are limited to generating and delivering tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. Tickit’s fees for this service are non-refundable.
All communications or disputes regarding ticket order refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will be not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.